Meetings Schedules, Agendas, and Minutes.
Sugar Dunes HOA meeting was on August 30, 2014
Major Accomplishments of the HOA and Board meetings in August 2014
1. 2015 Budget Approved (good funding for insurance and maintenance items)
2. NO increase in monthly or capital reserve annual assessment to Homeowners over last year.
3. Wireless Internet to be installed in each unit paid by the Condo Association (no assessment change)
4. New Deck Railings on Southside of building will be purchased and installed in the fall of this year.
5. Major Elevator repair beginning September 21 to improve and refurbish elevator box and controls.
6. "Trex" type material approved for new stairs on the northside of building.
7. "PVC" materials for leaking windows repairs on northside of building approved and trim of southside.
8. New non-metal garage doors to replace all garage doors during the winter months of 2015.
Approved a "Reserve Study" to be sure the reserves and the lives of major components are reasonable
Planning an engineering study to review the southside stacks for the stairs and landings coming from the decks.
Approved the use of the "Approval Form" that must be used for any unit Repair/Remodel/Maintenance of a unit
Tad Causey hired as Maintenance Manager beginning September 1, 2014 to take the place of Kerry Day.
Deck repairs continue under Tads leadership to preserve the integrity of the southside decks.
We will be studying and developing a "parking strategy" for summer 2015 along with continued work on the umbrella and chair set-ups on the beach.
A good HOA meeting with strong attendance and many important issues addressed.